Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Word of the Week: Fallelujah

Happy, Happy Tuesday my friends! 

 A few weeks ago I started a new series called Word of the Week! Each week I am defining a word with a variety of images and quotes that convey the personal meaning of the word and how it relates to my life. Last week I chose the word bridesmaid and this week I am talking all about the word FALLELUJAH

To read last weeks Word of the Week post about the word bridesmaid click here.
To read all about the word friendship click here.


If I am going to be totally honest with you, I think FALLELUJAH is my all time favorite word. Whoever created it in my eyes is an absolute genius. It just flows off the tip of your tongue so naturally & makes you want to do a happy dance! 

I feel as if this e-card is pretty relevant to my life right now. The sun hasn't stopped shining, but that isn't stopping me from all out embracing fall. 


And people who have this attitude, really need to realize that their negativity is bringing the rest of us crazy fallelujah lovers down. Come on people! We need everyone on board here. Fall and everything it has to offer is absolutely amazing & that includes pumpkin recipes! 


Here are some of my favorite reasons why I just adore fall & spend all my days singing FALLELUJAH...


Beautiful colors. Fall paints our world with stunning, refreshing colors. 



Surprise Pumpkin Pie Blizzards from the ones you love. 



Finally being able to burn a fire in your fireplace.



Carving pumpkins with your significant other.



and then carving your pumpkins with some of your absolute favorite friends.



Enjoying Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes with your Bestie!



Having 'Bring Your Own Pumpkin Spice Latte' craft days with your girlfriends. More to come on this later! 



Fall wardrobes and booties. My heart melts over ankle booties. To read my post on my favorite little booties for this fall click here.


Purdue Football games! 



and fall wouldn't be complete without a bonfire with smores!



These are just a few depictions of what Fallelujah means to me. Each of these not only convey fall in my eyes, but all of them remind me of sweet, and cherish-able memories that have taken place during the fall. 

Happy Fallelujah, Y'all!!!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me! I love to hear from you! Your comment will not appear immediately. I have to approve it first. It will show up in no time though, promise!
XOXO