Friday, September 19, 2014

My Friday Favorites!


Holy Moly! It is Friday and I am stoked!

 I am also stoked that I am linking up for the first time with some of my favorite bloggers in their series called 'Friday Favorites'. Check out Andrea's blog called MomfessionalsErika's blog called A Little Bit of Everything, and Narci's blog called Grace and Love. I just love their blogs to pieces and I admire their hearts for Jesus. 

Momfessionals
I have so many favorites, but this week, here are my top 5: 

1. First off, I am in LOVE with this fall weather and wearing fall clothes is one of my FAVORITE things. 

The weather is suppose to creep back up in the eighties this weekend, but I plan to bust out some boots and a scarf today before it's too late. I am in FULL fledge fall mode people. Watch out.


2. My friends are one of my absolute FAVORITES too. 

I am feeling extra blessed this week by all of my friendships with my AT girls. My girlfriends really are the greatest and I am going to cherish all the time I have left with them this year before we all graduate college. 

Ann Tweedale is such a special place for so many reason, but my favorite reason is because it brought me to each one of these girls. I cannot imagine my college experience without each of them being a part of it in some way or another. They truly are the best. and they have made Purdue the best too. 






#3. My morning quite time is so undoubtedly one of my FAVORITES this week.
 (well it is a favorite every week actually)

 One of my monthly goals for September was to start each and every day off with a cup of coffee and some Jesus time. It really has done wonders for me. I love starting each day off with a fresh, Jesus minded perspective. It helps wash away any stress or anxiety I may be having about the upcoming day, and it allows me to focus on Jesus and the endless love and support he provides for me. 

One of my daily reads during my quite time is Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. It is remarkably phenomenal. 

To purchase a copy for yourself click here. 

If you are a techie person, there is also a Jesus Calling app available for iPhones and iPads. How cool is that? It provides daily bible verses, devotions, and it allows you to create and save notes about passages you loved.

Here is the hard copy that I own. I love the purple leather cover and the details on the spine. This book really is one of my favorites.



#4. I love pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks and there is no denying it that I am addicted. 

One of my FAVORITE things this week was Starbucks 'buy one get one free' fall drink special. 


I was able to embrace the great deal with one of my besties Taylor.




#5. Last but not least, fall nail polish colors come in as one of my top FAVORITES for the week.

I am obsessed with all things OPI and I adore their liquid sand collection. This one is my favorite this week.


Here is what it looks like on... I love the texture. 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend, friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me! I love to hear from you! Your comment will not appear immediately. I have to approve it first. It will show up in no time though, promise!
XOXO