Thursday, September 11, 2014

Music to the Ears, Inspiration to the Heart

I love me some Jesus music. It pumps me up. It encourages me. It motivates me to be a better person. It keeps me accountable. It fills my heart with joy. It is uplifting. It is relatable. It is positive. It is what can turn a bad day into a good one. It changes my attitude. and it is a way that I can worship my Lord and savior.

There are so many Christian songs that I love and I love them for various reasons, but all of them relate to my life in one way or another. I really use it as an outlet. Right now I have Fix My Eyes by For Kind and Country on repeat.



Listen people, this song is so incredibly encouraging. WARNING: After you listen to this song you will drop everything you are doing and you will be motivated to change the world. To give you a little preview of how this song motivates and inspires you take a look at the chore below. It is so powerful.

"Love like Im not scared
Give when its not fair
Live life for another
Take time for a brother. 
Fight for the weak ones.
Speak out for freedom.
Find faith in the battle,
Stand tall but above it all
Fix my eyes, my eyes, on you." 

To listen to Fix My Eyes by For King and County click Here

and because I love all things Jesus and E-card related, here is a little something for you all!




Happy Thursday Y'all!!

Maddie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me! I love to hear from you! Your comment will not appear immediately. I have to approve it first. It will show up in no time though, promise!
XOXO