Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Favorite Accessory: Shoes!

There are two things I love a whole lot in this world. Shoes & Fall. And when you mix them both together you get the best kind of shoes out there. To me, shoes are just one of those things you categorize with statement jewelry... they just add the perfect touch to complete the outfit and pull it all together.  

Isn't this the truth though. Buying shoes versus having a mental breakdown. Shoes always wins. 


And what better than buying some cute new shoes to spice up your fall wardrobe. These fall booties have me drooling. I already see them pairing up nicely with some denim, vests & comfy scarves just in time before the cold kicks in. To read my post from a few weeks ago about my favorite must have booties click here.


I got these Toms last year for Christmas and I adore them. Polka dots are this homegirls thing and I love mixing them with strips, colored tops and cardigans. They add the perfect pizzaz to some of my laid back, comfy, everyday outfits and are super quick and easy. Not to mention they look great with all of my Purdue gear! ;)

To order a pair for yourself click here.


These moccasins are my absolute favorite shoes. EVER. There really isn't a shoe that could be more comfortable than these. I'm not planning on taking these things off until there is snow on the ground. I love them to pieces. 

I purchased mine a couple of years ago, but click here for a pair similar.



I love these flats form Target. They add a little sparkle and sass to my simple. everyday outfits. I will definitely be pulling these out for the remainder of the fall months. They no longer have my exact pair, but click here for some really cute look alike ones! 



I am crushing over these combat boots from Nordstrom & LOVING the fact that they are on sale for only $28.00. To snag yourself a pair click here.

I also really love the style of these Lucky riding boots. I have a thing for riding boots this seasons, and these are one of my favorite pairs I have seen so far. I am obsessing over the details in this pair from Nordstrom. 


I love me some good fall shoes to add style to my wardrobe! I am really wanting to purchase one of the 5 booties I talked about in my previous "Must Have Booties" post, but can't decide which ones are the most practical. I would love to know your thoughts on which ones I should buy!

I hope you all have a great day! We are about to the weekend, friends! Keep pushing along! :)



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me! I love to hear from you! Your comment will not appear immediately. I have to approve it first. It will show up in no time though, promise!
XOXO