Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Halloween is in the air!!

Halloween is in full swing & I feel like I am just now on jumping on board! I have been so focused on pumpkin spice everything that I haven't truly embraced the crazy costume ideas or the black and orange decor! This week is all about Halloween inspiration!


Today on the list is Halloween food ideas! 


If you have never been over to Mix and Match Mama's blog you have to check it out! Her recipes are so tasty & I must say these candy corn cupcakes are DELICIOUS & so incredibly festive. To get the recipe click here.

I promise these won't disappoint. 



What better way to eat your fruits than by disguising them into ghosts and pumpkins. Love this idea for the sweet kiddos in my life! 

These adorable little Frankensteins are over at A Turtle's Life For Me. They are too cute for a fun kid-friendly party! 



And Party Pinching cannot get any cuter with these Grave Yard Pudding Cups. I mean the creativity is remarkable! Such a unique & tasty Halloween treat! 



I love me some taco dip so I am positive that chickabug's Graveyard Taco Dip is on point. This is a must try for me before Halloween hits! 


Nothing like using tasty recipe ideas to get myself in the spirit for Halloween! 

Happy Tuesday, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me! I love to hear from you! Your comment will not appear immediately. I have to approve it first. It will show up in no time though, promise!
XOXO