Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Favorites!

Hello there Friday!!! 

Thank goodness the weekend is around the corner! And for me its an extra long weekend due to fall break!

I am kicking off the excitement with another link-up of Friday Favorites with some of my favorite bloggers. Check out Andrea's blog called MomfessionalsErika's blog called A Little Bit of Everything, and Narci's blog called Grace and Love. Their blogs are so inspiring and they are a must have read! 



#1. To start off my Friday Favorites, I must say that Pumpkin Resees are my fav.

People, I am borderline obsessed with these things! There is just something about the peanutbutter/chocolate ratio in the Pumpkin Resees that make me drool when I see them. You can only imagine that I did about 10 cartwheels and a million leaps of joy when my mom sent me them in the mail. WEEK MADE. Actually, YEAR MADE. 



#2. Barn Dances are my FAVORITE! 

There is just something about a barn and dancing with my girlfriends that makes me love barn dances a heck of a lot. It was bittersweet knowing that this was my last AT Barndance with all of my girls before we graduate, but we definitely made the most of it and had so much fun! We were missing our sweet Alli though! 

Have I told you all how lucky I am to have such perfect besties? They really are a HUGE reason why my college experience has been so great. I love them all to death. 





#3. Going to Bay View with my other family is my favorite! 

For fall break I am going with my boyfriend and his parents to their cottage in Bay View, Michigan and man am I ever excited. First off, the Butterfields are the absolute best. They are such a Christ centered family and they are a blast to be around. I am SOOO grateful to have them as my second family. 

Here is a little throwback to last summer when the whole clan spent a week together at the cottage! Can't wait to go and make more fun memories this weekend! :)

Loved canoeing with my man! 


I am convinced that the prettiest sunsets are in Michigan.

Paddle boarding was so much fun!!!!! 

The clan!



#4. Carrie Underwood's new single, Something in the Water, is on repeat for me this week and is definitely a top favorite. 

First, let's just talk about how absolutely stunning she is. This song has so much purity and I just love the sincerity of the lyrics. To listen to Something in the Water click here



#5. Lattes are my favorite. Pies are a close second.


I am on a HUGE latte kick and it needs to cool down big time. Like I have become a latte a day kind of person. Say a prayer from my hips because they are never going to look the same. I justify it by saying "a latte a day keeps the osteoporosis away" because I hate milk & lattes are the only way I increase my calcium intake. Totally justifiable right?

Can't wait to read about all of your favorites!! I hope that everyone has the best of all weekends! :)




2 comments:

  1. Hey!! Stopping by from the link-up party!!! Loved the latte e-card! I agree with you-latte's are fabulous. I hate milk too, so getting the calcium by drinking a latte is totally justifiable. It's practically healthy. Girl math. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your throwback pictures from Bayview! And I absolutely love that barn dance is one of your favorites! I had a blast with you and all of our other best gals this year. love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me! I love to hear from you! Your comment will not appear immediately. I have to approve it first. It will show up in no time though, promise!
XOXO