Tuesday, February 16, 2016

SHOW & TELL- FAVORITE PINTEREST PINS

Happy Tuesday, Friends! I'm linking up with Andrea over at Momfessionals to share some of my favorite Pinterest pins. I resort to Pinterest for all of life's problems. Literally there is an answer to just about every questions imaginable. Want to know how to clean out your clogged up Keurig? Organize your coat closet? Budget your grocery money for a year? Don't know? Guarentee Pinterest will!!! I just love it! To follow me on Pinterest or to see my boards click here.

I have a hair appointment on Tuesday and I have been doing lots of pinning to this board lately.  To chop it or trim it is the question of the week? I haven't had my hair short since I was in high school 5 years ago! Are you a short hair or long hair girl?

Pinterest is my go to for outfit inspiration. It seriously never fails. June Cleaver from Leave It To Beaver is my style inspiration. I feel like she'd rock most of the outfits I have pinned on my Classy Board. ;)

The winter weather makes me crave chocolate more than normal and this Cookies and Bars Board has been my saving grace. Everything I have tried, I have seriously loved.

These Snickers Brownies have been one of my very favorite pins, ever. Your taste buds will be in heaven. You won't regret making this! 


I used Pinterest to learn how to make chalkboards out of picture frames. I used these to ask my bridesmaids to be in my wedding. Fun, unique, & inexpensive. My kind of project! 
And that one time Pinerest told us to lather all of these strange things on our head and then put a Walmart sack over it. Pinterst fail? Maybe. But it definitely provided lots of laughs, and greasy hair for seriously like 2 weeks straight. 


Have a wonderful day, everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I go back and forth on hair! I chopped mine off after our wedding and again this year because I was so tired of my blow dryer! I love having it short but you do have to "fix" it everyday. Sometimes I miss being able to throw it up in a messy bun on busy days.
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You hair is darling now! And I don't know what I will do without my messy bun days if I chop it! It is seriously my go to.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me! I love to hear from you! Your comment will not appear immediately. I have to approve it first. It will show up in no time though, promise!
XOXO