Friday, February 12, 2016

FRIDAY FAVORITES // FREE PRINTABLE EDITION

It's Friday!!! Oh happy day!! Linking up with Andrea, Erika, & Narci today to talk about my Friday Favorites! I am bursting with lots of excitement today because my hubby was traveling (again) this week and is homebound today! Can't wait to soak in a whole weekend with my little family. Quality time really makes my heart full. What're you up to this weekend? Any fun Valentine's Day plans in your future?

Speaking of Valentine's Day... if you are anything like me, you are scrambling to throw something together for the ones near and dear to your heart. Every year I tell myself I am going to plan ahead, but here I am again going through the oh so familiar motions of chaos trying to put something thoughtful together before Valentine's Day this weekend.


My husband and I are donut crazy. I have to practice immense amounts of self control everyday on my way to work to not whip my car into the parking lot of our local donut shop. It's a daily battle between my little head and my little tastebuds... my tastebuds usually win and my checking account does not.

Since I feel like my love for donuts is pretty mutual with most people, I designed a simple little gift tag, picked up some donuts and created these little treats to hand out to friends, family, and our closest neighbors. These turned out to be one of my fastest and favorite projects!

(Don't mind my poor quality photos. I accidentally deleted all of the pictures I took on my camera last night, so iPhone pictures for the win! Thank goodness it's Friday!)


Check out the free printables below. Hope you enjoy them and grab a donut for yourself to enjoy, too! I shamelessly enjoyed 3 ;)

For the bag printable click here.
For the box gift tag printable click here.


To check out my Valentine's Day decor inspirations and 3 must have festive sweaters click here.

Did you know when the Krispy Kreme light is on it means they are giving away free warm glazed donuts? I discovered this this week and it may have been the greatest news of all times. And yes, my husband has already noticed my addiction to donuts... especially after I sent him a picture of this sweatshirt this week.....
This needs to be in my closest. ;)

Dreaming about one of my favorite vacations ever with this guy. I am craving sunshine, tan skin, and swim suit weather! Are you ready for the heat, too? 



Happy Valentine's Day, Friends! XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. I love your donut gift idea!! Hope you all have a great weekend :)
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me! I love to hear from you! Your comment will not appear immediately. I have to approve it first. It will show up in no time though, promise!
XOXO