Monday, November 17, 2014

My Plaid-Stripe Combo Obsession

I know this is old news but plaid and stripes go together like peanut-butter and jelly, milk and cookies, and hot cocoa and marshmallows.

I adore the combo of these two patterns and the way they compliment each other. I had been determined to mix the two together in my own wardrobe but just wasn't sure how. Per usual I went to Pinterest for a little inspiration and here are some of my favorites. 

 (Source)

 (Source)



After I stalked Pinterest I ended up with this combination....


To get a similar look to mine check out these great finds!


Loving the pocket detail in the front and the length of this tank. To purchase this striped shirt click here.


If you are wanting something with sleeves check out this Free People Tee that is currently on sale at Bloomingdales. Love the ragged look of this tunic. Click here to purchase!


And to get a similar version of my buffalo plaid, check out this great find at Woolrich. So soft and cozy for this cooler weather that is creeping in!

Do you love plaid and stripes as much as me? Can't wait to see how you pair the two together! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me! I love to hear from you! Your comment will not appear immediately. I have to approve it first. It will show up in no time though, promise!
XOXO