Tuesday, November 11, 2014

B Is For Butterfield.

So I have always liked my last name. It's treated me well for 22 years. But... I am not at all disappointed that in less than a year.....

Okay...pause for a second.

 IN LESS THAN A YEAR...YES THAT IS RIGHT...
IN LESS THAN A YEAR...

I AM GOING TO BE MARRIED WITH A NEW LAST NAME!!!!

And yes, a new last name that happens to be Butterfield. Bring on the jokes people. I am prepared for them all.

No. I do not own a field of butter.
No. I am not the creator of butterfingers..although I do love them a whole lot.
No. Calling me a butterball will not make you my new BFF.

But in all honesty, I am probably a little too excited about that fact that I am going to be Maddie Butterfield. It kind of fills my heart with a heck of a lot of happiness really. And my heart is also overjoyed with the adorable "B" monogrammed decor & merchandise inspiration that I have recently been "stumbling" upon. 

Here are a few of my favorites!


I am obviously obsessed with these Anthropology monogrammed "B" mugs. I feel like my coffee would taste much better in one of these adorable things. To purchase one click here.


Look how warm and inviting this adorable "B" wreath is!



And wouldn't it pair absolutely perfectly with this monogrammed "B" door mat!
(source)



I am certain that this "B" accessory necklace from Jared's would be the cherry on top of the cake for any everyday outfit. To add this to your Christmas list and see for yourself click here.




And lastly, I am secretly crushing over this adorable "B" monogrammed trucker hat from CafePress. To purchase one click here.


Happy Tuesday, Friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me! I love to hear from you! Your comment will not appear immediately. I have to approve it first. It will show up in no time though, promise!
XOXO