Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What's Up Wednesday!


Today I am linking up with a few of my favorite bloggers for What's Up Wednesday! On the last Wednesday of every month you answer these questions....



What I'm Eating This Week

I am absolutely obsessed with these mini morning quiches! I prepare them Sunday evening and pop them in the microwave for a quick and easy nutritious breakfast! 


What I'm Reminiscing About...

My Spring Break trip to Disney!


I can't stop thinking about how perfect the entire trip was! I am dying to go back! 

What I'm Loving

Quiet nights to myself!
 I thought it would be super hard adjusting to this whole live on your own thing, but so far I have loved it! I am loving late night TV watching, while snacking on some of my favorites, blogging and painting my nails! It's good for the soul, friends! 

What We've Been Up To

Life has been crazy busy here and we have had to squeeze in date night during Dave's dinner break at work! Nothing like the hospital's cafeteria for a classy date! In all honesty, it was pure bliss! Time spent with this man is truly a blessing! 


What I'm Dreading
On Saturday my future in-laws are all packing up and heading to Bay View, Michigan for a week long vacation! Bay View holds a special place in my heart because it's where David and I got engaged last year...


and every trip we have taken there has been an absolute blast! Here are a few pictures from previous trips...





I am DREADING that neither one of us can go this year!


What I'm working on

WEDDING PLANNNING!!!!!!


Here we are going to get my sister's bridesmaid dress! I love me some girl time with my favorite ladies!


I can't believe we are getting married in almost 3 months!
Time is creeping up on us and there is so much to do and so little time! I am so ecstatic to marry this man though! To read all about our engagement story click here.

What I'm Excited About

This text!!!! 


Another one of my besties is ENGAGED!!!!!!!
Stacie has been my best friend since elementary school and I just love her to pieces!

I will be blogging more about it next week but until then look how incredibly sweet these pictures are...



Melts my heart! 



What I'm Watching/Reading
I am officially obsessed with Gilmore Girls! I know it is old news, but this show is filled with the best one liners! I just can't turn it off!



These two books are currently on my summer reading list! Looking forward to a lazy Saturday where I can lay by the pool and dig right in.

What I'm Listening To...
I love this song by Bethel music! It has been speaking to my heart lately! 

What I'm Wearing..
I am the world's worst person at taking selfies...especially when trying to snap an image of my entire outfit... so here are some under quality photos capturing 'what I'm wearing' lately...




What I'm Doing This Weekend
I am trucking home this weekend to celebrate this girl's high school graduation!

I am so excited to see all of my friends and family!


And just for fun, here is a little flash back to my graduation party over 4 years ago with my grandparents! Two things stick out in this picture... holy short hair and holy burnt face!

I am also attending a bridal shower for my sweet friend Katie! I can't wait to shower her with lots of love! We are both in each other's weddings a little over a month apart! So excited! 

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month 
I have lots of fun little dates and trips planned with this guy next month!  

What Else Is New
Nothing else is really new! Still trying to unpack, organize and decorate my new apartment! More pictures of the finish product to come!

Fourth Of July Plans
The fourth of July is my sweet grandma's birthday! We always celebrate with lots of outdoor games, yummy food, fireworks, and swimming with my dad's whole side of the family! The fourth is one of my favorite days of the year! I can hardly wait! 

I just love this lady to pieces!



Happy Wednesday, friends! What are you up to?

2 comments:

  1. Life has been so exciting :) Looks like you guys are having fun !!!Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me! I love to hear from you! Your comment will not appear immediately. I have to approve it first. It will show up in no time though, promise!
XOXO