Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
My sweet bestie Addie and I are kicking off our Thursday with lots of thankfulness! 
Man oh man do I have a lot to be thankful for! I couldn't be more blessed to live the life that God has given me.


I am so thankful for calm and serene nights where I can just relax on my balcony and invest in God's word. Quite moments are good for the soul. Nothing rejuvenates me more. 



I am just so incredibly thankful for date nights with my man. We may be on his dinner break in the middle of a hospital cafeteria, but our date night was filled with lots of laughs and fun wedding conversations! 

I have the sweetest and most creative aunt in the world. Look at this adorable "Happy New Apartment" gift she sent down to me! It just absolutely made my day! I am blessed beyond measure with the greatest family and friends! 

I am thankful for lots of wedding festivities and moments with my besties! 
Love my sweet Addie so so much! 


What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me! I love to hear from you! Your comment will not appear immediately. I have to approve it first. It will show up in no time though, promise!
XOXO