Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Favorites: Valentine's Day Addition

Happy Friday Everyone!!! 
The weekend is finally here!!! I am kicking off the excitement with another link-up of Friday Favorites with some of my favorite bloggers. Check out Andrea's blog called MomfessionalsErika's blog called A Little Bit of Everything, and Narci's blog called Grace and Love. Their blogs are so inspiring and they are a must read! 

1. It's not Valentine's Day unless you rock an outfit with some red & pink. Know what I mean?

 Here are some of my favorites:

Take this classy red dress and transform it into this....


Take this pink cardigan and transform it into this...


Snag this pink sweater from Target and transform it into this outfit...

Love how classy this is and I must say I am semi-obsessed with her matching lipstick color.

Take this hot pink sweater and transform it into this...


Throw this adorable, snazzy pair of red flats and make this cute outfit...


2. I love love love the song Sugar by Maroon 5. 

This music video is my favorite. I just adore how sweet and surprised these precious couples are. 

3. Pretty, Colorful Pens have stolen my heart. 

Okay, this has nothing to do with Valentine's day other than the fact that I am absolutely in love with these pens. 

In. Love.

Oh Stablio Pens, you bring so much color into my life.

I use them to spruce up my calendar & to remind me of important dates! 

Love using my pens to write out my monthly goals.

And naturally they are the perfect touch to my weekly planner.


4. I am loving all of the yummy Valentine's day treat inspiration on Pinterest.

Here are some of my favorites that I am eager to try:











5. Cheesy gifts are some of my favorites.

It is no surprise at all that I am a sucker for way too cheesy things. 
Speaking of cheesy, here is a little throwback to the ridiculously cheesy gift I gave to David a few years back for our one year anniversary. 

I decided to keep the ball rolling this year and ended up with this...

"You're my BUTTER half"...

For those of you that don't know, David's last name is Butterfield...

The irony was just too good, I couldn't pass it up. Shout out to my sweet and creative roommate, Dev for coming up with the grand idea! 

David and I aren't buying each other Valentine's Day presents this year, so I decided that Saturday I am going to surprise him and bring him breakfast. I am putting together a little basket and so far I have included in it these "puny" fruits...



I am planning on making scrambled eggs, these cinnamon rolls and heart shaped pieces of bacon. 


More pictures to come next week! 


Happy Friday, Friends! Have a wonderful weekend! :)




3 comments:

  1. I love all the pops of pink in outfits lately.. Can't wait for Spring :)
    I just found your link and love your blog :) Happy Friday
    Chelsea@ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love the "You're My BUTTER Half!!" So dang cute. And I just might have to steal your ideas for breakfast!! Hope you and Dave enjoy your Valentine's Day together :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me! I love to hear from you! Your comment will not appear immediately. I have to approve it first. It will show up in no time though, promise!
XOXO