Monday, January 26, 2015

What's A Wedding Without A Hashtag?

Oh the wedding #hashtag craze is in full force now more than ever. I mean really? Can you have a wedding without a #WeddingHashtag? I think not. Here are my top ten favorite wedding hashtag ideas:


Number 1.
 #BecomingAButterfield

Number 2. 
#ElstonsEverafter

Number 3. 
#ButterfieldPartyOf2

Number 4.
 #ShesASmith

Number 5.
 #IntroducingTheSnovers

Number 6. 
#HappilyEverHarrison

Number 7.
 #HarrisonsSaidIDoOnJuly22

Number 8. 
#HarrisonsGetHitched

Number 9. 
#MeetTheButterfields

Number 10.
 #FranklinsForever

David & I chose #BecomingAButterfield for our wedding hashtag. I am kinda obsessed. In all honesty though, because Dave's last name is Butterfield, being called "butterball" is somewhat expected. Therefore, my lovely sister willingly started hashtagging #ButterballsWedding, and my very easily influenced besties followed suite. I can't help but laugh.

Oh the wonderful hashtags we could concoct if our last name was "butterball" instead of Butterfield....
#BecomingAButterball
#ButterballsForever
#ShesAButterball

I think I will stick with #BecomingAButterfield



and of course your #WeddingHashtag wouldn't be complete without all of your wonderful guest knowing about it!  Here are a few ideas of how you can spread the #hashtag:

(source: here)

(source: here)

(source: here)

(source: here)

(source: here)


Happy Wedding Planning! 

3 comments:

  1. #Ilovethispost #yourethebest #neverstophashtagging #butterballswedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typo.. #IntroducingTheSnovers not #IntroducingTheAndersons. Don't worry, I gotcha ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good call Katie. Just made the correction. ;) Love you!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me! I love to hear from you! Your comment will not appear immediately. I have to approve it first. It will show up in no time though, promise!
XOXO